Monday 6 January 2014

Day 3 reflections.

I feel that the last day of orientation, which was also the third day for school was a nice final ending for us to meet and get to know one another whom we will be going with in the next 2 years of the journey through SST. I felt that I have achieved a sense of success getting to know my fellow classmates and their personalities. I would like to thank all the kind PSLs in the school for setting up all those fun-filled game stations around the campus. I would also like to thank the 3 wonderful PSLs who had taken care of our class AND guiding our first steps to excel in SST. Without them, we were never be able to start on our badge night preparations. They are no other than Ji Han, Darren and Matilda. Thank you for being such awesome PSLs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment