Thursday 30 January 2014

Sorry about Not posting the Homework

I am so sorry about not posting the homework on the 29th of January. I had no time to post the homework as I had a formal event to attend to on that day. I do hope that you will forgive me as I really had no intention of not posting the homwork. I am very very sorry and sincerely ask for your forgiveness. 


Your Very Late Weekend Homework :(

Sci - Do the last Page of Your Homework regarding NeWater (Take Note: Bring        your homework or else Ms Lim will not conduct Her lesson)

ADMT - Digitalise your Logo using Photoshop or Pixlr Editor

Math - Do the Video And the Test on Math Blog

Eng - Do the two character study paragraphs on the "Foolish Cat" and "Nosey           Neighbour"
        Corrections for your Diagnostic Test (use Your Green Pen , Underline the           Changes you've made to the sentence)

Chi - NIL

Malay- I dun noe


IH - Do your sketch and finish Pg 5 and 6 of the iBook on Tropical Rainforests

Once again, I  would like to ask for a second chance....
Yours Sincerely,
Mathilda

12 comments:

  1. saw you at JEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok if you had something on but next time, try to tell us on the blog first :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok... Im soo Sry abt that

      Delete
    2. its alright... better late than never

      Delete
  3. It's alright Mat, at least you bothered to tell us why. ^^
    And thanks for posting the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I see. Sorry if I sounded rude on that day Mathilly, I shall have to pay you $10 on the next day of school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Anonymous is probably Ethan. Or was it Sean? They both have same haircut soooo...

      Delete
    2. Nah.. i dun need tha money :)) anyways its chinese new year.. I got plenty of cash flow.. XP

      Delete
  5. ATTENTION MISSING THINGIE: Compile Science file for checking on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malay homework complete composition plot thingy, for meh arabic produce photo xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. S&W POST THE VIDEO ON THE BLAWG AND DO THE PARTNER PAPER THING.

    ReplyDelete